Monday, April 23, 2012

I Peek in My Sketch Book

I have a few sketch books and while I enjoy sketching now and then, I also enjoy just using loose paper.

Well I haven't picked up my 7x10 sketch book in a long while but thought I'd share a little character I created using elements from other characters I've made.

He is rather fun, and I love his uniqueness. I think I'll have to add him in a painting ... He looks to the sky with determination and I like that :)

Are you ever surprised by what you find in your books?

3 comments:

  1. Julie,

    This is so beautiful! I love it! <3 Please add him to your paintings. He is inspirational and cute too! <3

    Sincerely,
    Elizabeth Aviles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    He's gorgeous...he looks like he could take on the world... I'm quite often surprised by what I find... nice surprises though.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts ... leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!