Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Supplies and a new Project

I got all this wonderful supplies at  Michael's for 70.37!!
I had a coupon for 40% off the entire purchase of
all paints and pastels (INCLUDING sets).
It just so happened that the water color paper was on sale for 40% off too!
I'm even more excited that I have a second coupon!
They were in the Sunday paper ... feel free to thank Christopher Columbus :)

 
This is the mixed media project I just started tonight.
I think I'm getting a little better with blending the water soluble crayons (maybe?).
Lets just say, I didn't feel the need to pull my hair out.
There is a lot more that needs to be done to this,  but I  really like where its headed :)
I'm thinking a deep purple for the shirt. The mask will be LOTS of fun and will POP! 

                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts ... leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!